- GoDaddy has introduced ChatGPT in a way that helps you discover and create the right domain name for your business.
- You’ll be able to find a domain name with the use of just a few simple prompts.
As far back as November 2022, ChatGPT was invented and thrust into the world by OpenAI and its language. Built upon the same foundations, by the likes of computer scientists and Elon Musk, this new integration that the GoDaddy website builder is running could help business owners think up new domain names that fit their needs better.
ChatGPT is more than a chatbot that shouldn’t be helping students answer their exam questions. It’s more than just a chatbot, but rather an artificially intelligent language processor that offers up answers or suggestions based on the prompts you give it.
What prompts you decide to use is up to you, but my personal favorite prompt so far has been to ask ChatGPT to write an article in the style mashup of Charles Dickens and the Twilight books – obviously, humans write here at Website Builder Expert, but I recommend giving it a go for some fun.
So, where does GoDaddy come in? Well, GoDaddy is using ChatGPT to help users create and generate domain names – let’s take a closer look at what that means.
GoDaddy is using ChatGPT by creating its own plugin, and users need to become ChatGPT Plus subscribers to gain access to it.
Think of it like being able to do a whole brainstorming session, while being alone in the room with a laptop. ChatGPT will be able to be your domain name creation assistant in a way. As GoDaddy put it themselves:
“GoDaddy’s ChatGPT plugin can generate multiple domain name options with various domain extensions for consideration. It can provide you with helpful direction and lots of creativity to assist in narrowing down options. The best part? All the domain names presented by ChatGPT have been checked for availability, allowing you to register the chosen domain name right away!”
It even comes with the ability to check if the domain name is available, saving you plenty of time to focus on other areas of your website creation or business.
- GoDaddy Review – Read to see if the GoDaddy website builder is the right choice for your website.
- GoDaddy AI Tools – Discover what other AI tools GoDaddy has implemented.
- Best AI Website Builders – These website builders have the most robust AI tools on the market so far, which we constantly update for you.