- Shopify merchants can install the TikTok app in Shopify’s app store for free
- Sync inventory, run ads, and manage TikTok orders from your Shopify dashboard
TikTok Shop has officially launched in the US. But what does this mean for your business? Shopify, our top-rated ecommerce website builder, lets you seamlessly connect your Shopify store with TikTok so you can start selling to its users and generating content for the platform.
You can install the TikTok app for free from Shopify’s app store. Once set up, you can use the popular social platform to engage with your audience, showcase your products, and create marketing campaigns.
Considering that TikTok has roughly 150 million users in the US, we recommend tapping into this engaged audience or risk missing out on potential customers.
Here are just a few of the benefits of selling via TikTok:
- Find familiar ground
- It’s a great way to connect your products with customers on a channel that they’re already using. Not only does it improve brand awareness and discoverability, but the integration can boost your overall conversions too – if you create effective TikTok content to show off your business.
- Build a TikTok community
- Expand your audience reach through TikTok, showcase your products, and offer live shopping, to maximize your conversions and engagement.
- Generate TikTok ads and campaigns
- Encourage customers to shop with you by creating unique ad campaigns thanks to TikTok’s pre-designed templates and automations. While syncing your Shopify store with TikTok is free, creating ads will cost extra but you can set the budget yourself.
As we’ve already mentioned, the app is free to install in Shopify’s app store. And, if you haven’t already built a website with Shopify, check out our Shopify Review to help you get started with the ecommerce website builder.
- TikTok Tips and Tricks: Get the most out of the platform with these expert tips